Labels

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Ditty 6è: My town

The last etwinning project we have to do is about 'Our town'.

It's amazing how creative and 21st century our students are!! I explained what we had to do to the students and they had a great idea...
Have you heard about an app called DITTY?  I had never heard about it but that's because I'm old!😅
So some of the students (without being asked) prepared a video about a place in Masnou they had already chosen. They showed it to me and I loved the idea.
So with the ipads we've got in the school, they used ditty to create different videos and they used imovies to put all of them together.
The students themselves did EVERYTHING on their own. They wrote the texts, prepared the video with ditty and sended it to me. We are so proud to show this video to our French and Greek friends!
😍😍😍😍😍
Remember that with this project we are working some key competences like ICT skills and communication skills!



However, next week we're preparing the 'traditional' presentation. We'll go around Masnou recording some places and explaining what they are and why we go there. So as soon as I've got the 'traditional presentation', I'll show it to you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment